Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2013

NOTD: Barry M - Raspberry


































I absolutely adore Barry M's Nail Paints, and after picking this little beauty up in December last year, it's become a firm favourite in my collection, and I've been waiting for the colder months to set in so I could wear this again! This berry red shade is my go-to colour for Autumn, and I love wearing it to brighten up a dark outfit/make-up look.
I love wearing red on my nails, I think it feels pretty classy and grown up, and I mostly wear pink/coral colours during the Summer months so it's nice to have a change! In these photos I've only used one coat and no top coat, but the colour intensifies so much after another coat. I think it's shiny enough alone but I like to add a top coat to prevent chipping. The consistency is pretty thick, I think Barry M are a bit hit and miss with this, some of my nail paints are quite gloopy whereas others are really thin, but they all give an excellent colour payoff! I'll be wearing this throughout Autumn and Winter, and at only £2.99 it's an absolute bargain!
What are your favourite Autumn/Winter nail colours?
P.S. please excuse the state of my nails, I'm a chronic nail biter and it will be my New Years resolution to stop for at least the 10th year running this year!



6 comments:

  1. ah I haven't had red nails for aaaages! I do like barry M, but I prefer the Gelly formula because I think it lasts so much longer!

    www.champagnetote.blogspot.co.uk XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love the gelly formula too, can't get over how shiny it makes my nails without a topcoat! xxx

      Delete
  2. totally agree with you.. that color is great for the Autumn :) x

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love love love that color <3

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete