Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2013

A/W13 Skincare Wishlist

Hey sweeties! Sorry I've not blogged in a couple of weeks, I've been super busy on a job hunt but I've actually found one pretty easily and start in two weeks! I'm really looking forward to it and I'm already planning how to spend my first pay check! 
In Winter even my oily skin feels a little dry and dehydrated so I like to take extra care of it and use products that really moisturise and hydrate my skin. I was always a bit wary of using any heavy/oil based products on my skin as I thought they'd cause break outs but some oils can be incredibly beneficial and make my skin feel fab. I've opted for some more moisturising products in this wishlist than I'd normally use, to try and combat that dry/tight feeling Winter gives my skin.


3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting the Emma Hardie cleansing balm for AGES .. but I still haven't got round to buying it, maybe after pay day :D xx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost purchased the La Roche Posay Effeclar duo yesterday. I had it in my basket in Boots and everything, but for some reason I decided to put it back! I just saw this post and now I wished I picked it up.

    lovefrombethan.blogspot.co.uk

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that Bioderma and ALPHAH products are fantastic! This wishlist looks great x

    devonabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete