Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2013

a new beginning & the best summer ever!

Hey cuties! I've been absent from the blogosphere for so long now but I finally feel like it's time to get back into it properly and I have lots of ideas for new posts! September always signifies a new start for me with people going back to school/college/university; I'm going into my third year in less than two weeks, scary stuff! I'll have to actually get a real grown up job in less than a year and stop living off noodles... So I thought it would also be a good time to start blogging again, and give sleeplesswithsienna a fresh start!
I've actually not been blogging for so long because I've been working abroad for the summer! I went to Tenerife in June with a company that helps you find work and puts you in a hotel with like-minded room mates, and it was the best decision I ever made. I was feeling really unsure of myself and didn't know what I wanted after Zak and I split up, and really needed to just get away, meet some new people and have adventures, which is definitely what I did!

















So that's just a few pictures from my adventures in Tenerife, I had 300+ on my camera but I won't bore you with them all!
How was everyone's summer?!
Much love x

2 comments:

  1. looks so much fun and you are just so beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete