Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2012

busy bee

I've been so busy lately and haven't had time to blog as much as I'd like! I spent this weekend in Leeds for my friend Kayleigh's hen party, it was lovely to catch up with friends I hadn't seen in a while.

I'm moving back to Sunderland for Uni with Zak tomorrow, very nervous to move into our first place together, and I'm still packing now eeek! We're not going to have internet straight away either which will be torture, but I've decided to use the no-internet time to catch up with the reading I didn't get round to over summer. I've got bags full of books packed, and I won't even get started on the clothes. Zak's basically taking a change of clothes and a toothbrush haha.
I spent a lovely day with my mum on Monday, we went to Pizza Hut where I took full advantage of the lunchtime buffet, and then went to the cinema to see Anna Karenina, which was amazing and is now top of my reading list.
I woke up this morning to a gorgeous lemon cupcake, I have such weird breakfast habits, I crave chocolate and other sweet things in the morning, then as soon as I've got my sugar fix, I'm good to go.

I'm up early tomorrow to finish packing and say bye to family etc etc etc, so I best be off to bed shortly! I promise to catch up on all of your lovely blogs asap, good luck to whoevers starting/going back to uni and fighting the packing demons!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment